Global Reach Press Release Service is an International 24/7 news distribution service.
Send press releases by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your news release will go almost instantly to Google and will be published at The International News Magazine and Businesses.com.au and sent to media outlets within minutes. Email us for a quote to write press releases for you to go to papers, websites and journalists.Contact us at email@example.com for quotes on writing your professional press releases based on interviews and professional reporting. It is just $20 to publish and distribute submitted press releases.
At TheMediaCompany, the Global Reach division supplies a variety of content: articles, blog posts, press releases and web pages for our clients around the World
Our team assists businesses with creative content: social media, infographics, animations and advertising.
Our services include everything from $20.00 press release publishing with distribution to:-
1. The development and implementation of strategic online and off line marketing plans & project marketing campaigns to achieve project objectives within a given budget and time frame
2. Liaising with key stakeholders, clients and internal departments to ensure marketing deadlines are met and objectives achieved
3. Development and implementation of strategic marketing plans to maximize branding and visibility to thus increase sales, revenues and ROI
4. Analysing and reporting on marketing research, media monitoring and sales data to identify trends and opportunities with tracking and performance monitoring of online marketing activities
5. Write and manage the implementation marketing plans as required
6. Coordinating and executing strategic Sales and Marketing activities to promote our clients service; developing Sales and Marketing Campaigns, both online and print
7. Proactively managing the customer experience for visitors to our clients and issue resolution process including customer feedback, renewals and support
8. Setup and maintenance of social media marketing and website to maintain company's image and reputation with customers
9. Website optimisation to increase traffic and quality leads
10. Management of all direct mail outs and databases
11.Maintaining and updating client Customer Relationship Management systems
12. Preparing, implementing and compiling data for strategic plans, monthly reporting, annual goals, sales and marketing budget, and forecasts
13. Actively managing social media channels, paid search and banner campaigns
14. PR/Media communications - pitching to agencies, building relationships with local media, agencies and journalist for publicity and promotional activity
15. Managing and developing content for websites and social media
16. Writing and production management of newsletters, brochures and other promotional materials
17. Media relations and coordinating functions and events.
18. Use of Google Analytics and social media analytics
19. Planning and promoting Events, Awards and Sponsorships
20. Develop relationships with journalists, write and distribute press releases across all brands
21. Distribution of coverage through corporate websites, social media and press channels
22. Competitor and market research; reporting to line manager and senior management on findings
23. Conduct e-surveys
24. Support in delivering content across social media channels
25. Researching new technologies and ensuring a presence across channels
26. Management of Australian referral incentives and campaigns